Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Go Handmade!

I have been planning (forever planning) to put up my online shop... and share with everyone my creations.. I am a lover of everything handmade and so, I myself creates them.

My friends been telling me to go shoot for the stars hmmmn... but I don't even have time for stargazing.

Work, work, work! The year started with tons of projects i need to finish for my day job (hee hee!) ... oh crap... though i can't wait to get my hands and mind to start on my new handmade project. I promised my friend I will create one for her birthday... i will create a journal for her in her favorite colour.. green!

So I better start hitting the art and crafts stores soon, i am running out of glue tapes!

let the misery end soon, go handmade go!

-dlam

No comments:

Post a Comment