Monday, March 1, 2010

Noa Stina's First Month Favours



We are celebrating Noa Stina's first month today, and we have come up with the idea of giving back all the love to friends and colleagues thru some minicakes (from emicakes) and some handmade card tags with a shot below *^-^*

As you know I am busy with sweet baby Noa so It took me 2 nights to create all 18 mini card tags with all the sewing and cutting, but all it takes is inspiration and a little love from the girls... I pair them up with some cute bags from Daiso, hmmn.. wish I could show the photo of the finished product, but my handsome cameraman run off with the goods without taking the souvenir pics, anyway there's always a next time.




I took some photo using my iphone.. hehe... blur right? I will try to have a more decent photo next time (wink). If you like them up close or would like to have me make one for you do let me know... :-)

Hugs,

Darelam

No comments:

Post a Comment