Thursday, November 4, 2010

tOkyO GirL's must haves...

Hello, do you like Tokyo?
Hmmmn, yes both the place and something else... cos I do!



It was the love month of February when I found and fell for this
online store called soap and sorbet
I tried their Tokyo Milk parfums and instantly fell in love! My favorite is the "Gin and Rosewater" perfume. My first bottle was a gift from the Mister =) well, I kind of ask him to give it to me as a Valentine gift, [tee hee]... well, guys need hints and tips to make us happy! don't you think?... so I was just helping out =)



And the owner is a lovely lady too, she has entertained all my queries and responded quite promptly. So, I am sharing you some of my favorites from the shop... maybe you'll adore them too. Hope you would try their yummy products!



Heard they got some luscious promotion happening til 07 November.

Aren't you curious?

Have a delightful day!

-JacelynDarelam

No comments:

Post a Comment