Friday, May 6, 2011

{Weekly Assignment} A Life Story Collage

Hello my sweet friends! ♥♥♥

Here is a piece of my life in a simple collage for the Raining Umbrellas e-class' weekly assignment.

Here I am and I bare my self, my life to you... these are some of things I enjoy doing and people that are very, very, very dear to me. They are my life line, my pulse.



I find joy and beauty in them and out of the many things and people that come and go, I wish you would find inspiration and joy too as you turn each page of this blog.

And thanks for your warm greetings!

♥xo♥
Jacelyn Darelam

4 comments:

  1. Darelam, I absolutely love the photographic style of your collage! I love each photo, the colour and tone of them, and how they all come together so beautifully in the collage. I also love photos of feet :)
    Yes, truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jacelyn! I love the rich vintage tones in your photos and your children are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jacelyn. I love the subtlety of the colours, the recurring themes/motifs of the flowers and the colours, the beautifully captured faces, the little geisha in the upper left corner, the way you work with the light in your photographs ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs to you Vicki, LMJ and Cococita ♥xo♥ thanks!

    ReplyDelete