Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some old Angel cards...

Oh, I am quite nervous about this, as this blog is my first blog solely created for my paper art love, all handmade. Inspired by the everyday beauty around me.

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the Angel greeting cards I made for some of my friends and colleagues... these are the cards I made few months ago, but no time to post, the photography sucks here hehe.. here you go...



I used a handmade embroidered angel bookmark that I was able to buy from Times Newslink store with some prima flowers and leftover stickers and pearl buttons. This is the card that I made for one of our colleagues, his first baby girl just arrived and he all got excited seeing this card. I hope you are too!



I fancy these little loves..



The one below is the first angel card I made, hee, I love these embroidered angels so I hoard and hoard and add them to my cards as beautiful a centerpiece.



The 3rd one's for a my friend Mavic, I love the doily on the background, which Ibought from the local fairprice grocery store, very cheap I think it's for only 80cents. It's a priceless background for this card *wink*



And finally... Jo's Birthday Card! Photo courtesy of SSGN (aka Cecilia) they're both my sweet Amigas!



Let me know if you'd like to have one and I will make something special for you too.

Thanks for stopping by, your as sweet as a tootsie!

Kisses,

Dlam

No comments:

Post a Comment