Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Praise be to You

My Morning Prayer for Today...

Inspired by "A word in Season" by Pastor Benny Ho's CD that was loaned to me by a brilliant mentor.

Here I am, I humbly present myself to You.
I lift up to You all that I am, all that I have and all that I lack in this life.
For You alone can provide all these things that I need.

The healing.
The peace.
The love.

It is You I seek. Do not turn away from your servant.
Let me not turn away. run away. shy away from Your Love.

Let me sense your presence always, in my heart be the warmth.
In my mind be the wisdom.
In my body be the strength.
In my life be the light and joy.

Shine on me.
Praise be to You.
Peace be in me.
No one can touch my life like You do.

There is none like You. Let me rise again in your love.
I lift up to you...
The pain
The fear
The worries
This Life, is yours take it and nourish it again.

Here I am waiting and longing for you.
Do not hide your face from me, do not let me be blind.
Shine your light and be the abundance in me.
Take over and lead me on.
Praise be to You and to You alone.

Dlam

No comments:

Post a Comment