Friday, December 3, 2010

IMPOSSIBLE

Nothing is impossible.
There was a project led by former polaroid employees to revive the polaroid instant films, it's called "the IMPOSSIBLE Project" ... thanks to them for saving the last polaroid production plant... if not for them I wouldn't be able to use my polaroid camera, and it would be so sad because I grew up with this type of cameras... shoot 'em like nobody's business hehe *-.-*

So I can say again... Yes, nothing is impossible and domo harigato to mr. Yamato (hehe) for delivering the goods tonight! My first batch of Impossible's PX600 Silvershade films has arrived. It's so rare to be receiving a package in the evening. Imagine... I have been literally checking our mailbox everyday for my

(impossible) polaroid films, who would have thought it would be delivered intoour doorstep in the evening? who? Who?


Hee hee!

And so... Franko (my polaroid camera) and I are going to have some great, cool fun.

Thanks to my handsome and ever reliable cameraman for the cool fisheye photos.

I will be drooling all night haha!

Best,
DarelammY

No comments:

Post a Comment