Saturday, December 25, 2010

oh, what Joy you bring...



Christmas here you come again...
The time of the year which I always spend pondering on the days;
When I cried and laughed, broke and healed, loved and hated and loved again.
The days went by I didn't noticed, until the breeze smelled sweetly like warm cocoas and honeys.

You know, we dont have pine trees but plastic trees sufficed.
Adorned with charms of red and gold, with smiling angels or a star of North.
The streets are filled with your colours, red danced with green and yellows lit up the blues!

I pulled out that old sweater, as you kissed my cheek with your cool breeze.
But you never fail to lift my spirits as worn out socks warm up my cold feet.
Oh, Christmas I thought you have forgotten to come.
But then you came and oh what joy you bring!

jacelyndarelam on Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment