Friday, April 22, 2011

Beauty in the Ordinary



Just at dawn I saw you sitting silently with your companions.
While the leaves dry out towards noon...
I walk slowly past you and watched you glow.



All day you pray without ceasing, until finally came a new beginning.
Such a small wonder spread its beauty under the piercing sun,
Then came a soft drizzle to cool your cheeks as you lay on the ground.



I am forever left with awe and wonder, thinking that maybe magical creatures live among your flowers.
As the wind blew across the meadows, you sat still under the sleepy old tree with your companions...
My eyes may forget you today, but my heart will always hold the sweet memory of your glow.




jacelyndarelam

a sweet reminder: images are nice to look at, please reach out if you'd like to do more than th
at ♥xo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment