Friday, April 1, 2011

My Secret Garden

I am sucker for flowers! ♥ Yes I am...
Hello my sweet readers, today's post is dedicated to the jewels of spring... Flowers!

I love them all... from the wildest of kind to the sweetest of breed!
I used to have a small collection of roses back home in Manila, I plant them... admire them and they never fail to soothe my spirit, keeps me feeling lovely all over.

It is a bit sad that there isn't enough places in Singapore that sells many kinds of roses and blooms... my favorite spot to buy fresh cut flowers here would either be at Cold Storage or at the local market... it may cost from 80 cents a stem up to 2sgd! Goodness gracious me...

But each week or two I try to buy a bouquet or few stems of these sweet lovelies...
They grace my dining table and bring cheer to my sweet little home of love♥♥♥
I am starting to work on some terrariums and marimo plants... in case I have no enough dollars to buy some fresh lilies or gerberas.

One of my goals for this year is to always have flowers to grace my home... pom poms, lilies, roses... sunflowers, and pretend I am in a secret garden where my handsome lover would meet at midnight.

Their colours refresh me and just lifts my spirit... so may you have the time to stop and smell the roses (or flowers) today. May the wonders of this lovely creation fill you with glee always.

Happy Spring!

♥darelam♥

No comments:

Post a Comment