Saturday, January 22, 2011

Belladreamer, Bellacaprichosa... Bella.

Hello, by now you may know that I love to decorate and make pretty things, well at least for me they are pretty so I keep on making them.. lately I have been pondering of what new projects to work on this year, and so I have been sharing my thoughts to my little brother...


[photo grabbed from Mel Araneta's dreamcatcher album]

I told him I would like to make dreamcathers and tiny terrariums out of old bottles and light bulbs...I think both would be sooo relaxing to do... but first I am learning how to do both. So, he introduced me to his friend Mel Araneta, a brilliant artist and he makes awesome dreamcatchers!

I will be sharing the results of my studying and decorating and designing with you, wish me the best of luck.

I am also venturing into designing and making pretty accessories, inspired from my fave accessories shop Accessorize... so much to keep me busy already.




I am filled with joy that my hands and their works are truly blessed.

Be blessed as always and enjoy your lovely Sunday my sweet bellas =)

Loves,
Darelammy

No comments:

Post a Comment