Monday, January 10, 2011

sketch ala Sujean ♥

Hello,



I always wanted to learn how to draw and sketch, about a couple of years ago, I started to learn on my own how to. I asked (and okay begged) my brother, cousin and friends to teach me too, and I always ended up drawing hearts and apples haha! Oh and I am also good with flowers too!

About a year or so ago, i stumble upon this beautiful and talented lady named Sujean and fell inlove with her drawings (mostly in water colours) so I tried, attempted and willed to sketch and draw... and to my surprise... ooh la lah! *wink* haha =)



The posted drawings I have here are copied from the works of Sujean Rim, a very talented lady from New York.




So my sweet readers, Feast your eyes (wehe) and if you are not satisfied, go and have a look at Sujean's works... you will be awed and fall in love with her creations too! =) but if you are awed by my drawings, well thank you very much!



She inspires me so much on this aspect, and I am thrilled and honored to meet her even via an online social network (that most of us are addicted to (sounds guilty!)).

Wishing you sweet and creative inspirations each day...

L♥ves,
Darelam

No comments:

Post a Comment