Monday, January 3, 2011

timeless treasures...

Hello loves, I am pleased to introduce you to my new companion in writing...

The good old pal typewriter I named - tender letters



When I was a teenager, I used to borrow my Dad's typewriter to write my poems, letters to my best friends, short stories and all those sorts of creative writing stuff...

But we lost the old pal to a flood in November 2000, the flooding of November 2000 brought so much devastation to our home... we lost a lot of the valuable things that my parents work so hard for... and all my work including our good and reliable typewriter was lost.

Last December, I was telling my husband that I may be able to buy a second hand typewriter from BooksActually... when he suddenly remembered that their family has an Olympia which no one uses anymore, and he will ask his sister if they can give it to me =)

Alas! His lovely sister agreed and have prepared Tender Letters so we can bring her back to Singapore...

Now I can write new adventures with tender letters... and share notes of more timeless treasures with you all =)

Have a tender and lovely evening.

Loves,
darelammy

No comments:

Post a Comment