Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh hello March, we are 32!



oh hello March, you have come!
You brought me flowers, cakes and balloons.
Summertime is your season just like spring, we hop and dance and flutter our wings.
All month long we will celebrate, although I will be spending days and nights with the solitary moon.
Your soft breeze will hum along while I strum with my constant companion,
And labor with me while I sew them buttons.

oh hello March, you have come again.
I welcome your wishes and the rain now and then,
While I spend rainy days pouring thoughts on my tea cup and brewing coffee like creative ideas.
We will wait for the Easter bunnies to come and bring us chocolates,
And for good news to come knocking on our doorstep.

oh hello March we are 32!
The year that was may be rough and old, but with faith we have seen it through.
Our journey together was bittersweet, but warm little hands hold me tight while on the ride.
And now, it's time tol cut ribbons and slice some cake, and start to sew our dreams, send out hand written notes and pretty packages.
We will take on our journey with small steps and continue to give thanks and find joy in the smallest of things.
So I toast to you and to the path ahead, but first let's blow the candles and breathe our 100 wishes!



jacelyndarelam

01Mar2011

No comments:

Post a Comment