Friday, March 4, 2011

L'anniversaire de l'amour

I just love anniversaries! Don't you?

The memories of love and life together of a couple, who through the years have prevailed and withstand the tests of time... just makes me fall in love over and over again :-)

Well, my sweet readers, today me and the handsome mister will be attending a 10th year wedding anniversary celebration of a new found friend (at least for me) the Mrs. is my new found friend =)



During Alphie's 2nd birthday celebration last year, I met this lovely woman, who had become a friend and a fan (to my creations) and so today, I will come out of my shell and attend their party. I usually am very shy and uncertain going to parties but today, I feel I should go out there and mingle *wink, wink*

As I do not have an oven to bake them some yummy cake, I have decided to make the a card instead... =)



I hope they like it as much as I liked putting it together. It was such bliss, although I didn't have much time to design.

So folks, I leave you with one wish before I end this post... that may your anniversaries and celebrations be filled with joy and love, and be stronger as the years pass.

Love more!

Jacelyn Darelam

No comments:

Post a Comment