Saturday, October 29, 2011

Nights Full of Magic

The wand of the wizard has been waved and cast a spell of wonder upon these beasts, now they're able ride above the clouds and kiss the stars. They may peek through your windows so please don't forget to say hello to my sweet friends... the magical ponies!



Hee hee! Hello there friends, and so we are ending the month of October with a bit of cheer and chill, don't you think? We start off with Halloween, yes? November's just around the corner bringing us more of those pixie dusts and old tales of ghosts, and magic. The wind is a bit chilly in my hometown by now... how I miss welcoming the "ber" months (from September thru December) with my sweater, old pair of socks and hot cup of coco or coffee! It's so nice to sit on our front porch at this time, with the buzzing mosquitoes, the huge moon hanging up the beautiful October sky and the dusty old guitar in my arms...


Some of you may be wondering where did these ponies came from... I've got them from Mc Donald's happy meal - My Little Pony collection! My girls love the happy meal toys and I particularly like this set that came out this 2011. Too bad they've ran out of stock, so these are the left overs from the collection... I wonder how many are there. I would love to collect all of them...

I used the wonderful iphone photo apps on these photos... it added more magic to it than I've expected. My girls really enjoy looking at them, well I hope you do too. And my the "ber" months give you more than magic, but joy and remembrance of both the sweet and not so sweet times of your life. Most especially do not forget to start making a list! Christmas is bursting with excitement to greet you after November's done with its share of magical nights.

And I am off to bed... but here's another pony for you my dearest, who ever you are, may your dreams bring you positive thoughts and inspiration for the remaining days and nights of 2011!


♥xo♥

Darelammy

No comments:

Post a Comment