Thursday, October 6, 2011

Remembrance...

Hello my sweet readers, how have you been?

I have been busy with a lot of things at work, and have not the opportunity to post much. Hope you had a fruitful September month yourself.

So today, I just want to share that October is one of the memorable months for me, it is the month when I said yes to becoming the girlfriend to my Mr. Mister, and one of my best friends' birthday month.

This month brings both joyful and sad memories back... I wrote a very short poem about remembering people, of where they used to be in our lives and how we take for granted their presence...

it wrote:


"dusk.remembering...

It is only when one is gone that another remembers; the one who seems to be everywhere, seems to be constantly there.
One cannot remember instantly the other; when they were there, when they were everywhere,constantly."


May your memories and thoughts be filled of the most joyous, and may the painful thoughts not linger and grow into sadness in the depths of your heart.

♥xo♥
Darelam

No comments:

Post a Comment