Monday, October 10, 2011

Paul


There are moments that I long to spend with you, I wish you had stayed.
That night you fooled everybody; you said you’re studying late.
But boys will boys and they run at top speed,
Not knowing the danger of foolishness in their young years.

I long to lay on the grass with you again,like we used to, just looking at the clouds and dream.
But night falls and you’ll never be home again, how long has it been?
The last memory I have of you is the last time we held hands.
You said you wish we grew old together; maybe our kids will also be friends.

I long to see you again you know, but you are way up in the air.
October has come; did my balloon reach you this time? I always wonder.
Sometimes I do wish you stayed out of trouble, you could have called me instead.
You know I will find time to be with you. But as you always say, there is no room for regret.

There aren’t many boys in this world like you Paul.
No one admires my unruly hair like you do.
And despite of all these years you are out of sight,
My heart remembers you.

♥xo♥

No comments:

Post a Comment